- Butter/Margarine/Oil (I used Butter for this)
- Beef (or Lamb) Mince
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Tin/Carton of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Packet of Schwartz Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe Mix
- 3 Medium sized Mushrooms
- 1 Tin of Tomato Puree
- Brown the mince in a saucepan (or a frying pan) using a small amount of butter/margarine/oil.
- Chop up the onion and the mushrooms then add them to the mince, along with the chopped tomatoes and tomato puree.
- Add in the recipe mix and some boiling water if the mixture is too dry and/or too thick.
- Leave the bolognese mixture on the hot hob to cook with a lid on the pan, stir occasionally, probably for about 45 minutes.
- Place the spaghetti in a pan of boiling water and stir occasionally on the hot hob until the spaghetti is soft enough to eat
- Drain the spaghetti in a colander and place on a plate then pour the…
View original post 5 more words